Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wales is not the land of the internet

Forgot to show you the full moon
on the Isle of Arran, Scotland

I may be giving up on doing this blog while I'm in Wales - the wifi signals are just too weak!

Rainbow on the way to Mt.Snowdon

I'm sitting in a pub in Laugharne - Dylan Thomas' favorite place - because the wifi is not working at the B&B. But even where it works, it's not strong enough to really do this blog.

Church in the town where my
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
grandparents were married - but before
the church was built

So, I still have to do London, the west coast of Scotland, and Wales! I hope I remember enough to catch up after I get home (unless something improves).

The shop dog at the only all-poetry bookstore in Britain -
Hay on Wye, Wales - name is Dante

But, if I find a connection that doesn't take forever (the average post takes two hours when things are going well), you'll hear from me again. Fingers crossed!

Every town in Wales has a castle - this one is in Conwy


1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of the full moon. Do you really know that your ancestors were married in that town?

    Have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete